BitFury announced on Monday the release of Crystal Blockchain version 1.6.0, which adds support for Bitcoin as well as improved user functionality.
The new update means that numerous Bitcoin Cash entities and addresses are now live in the Crystal Database, thus enabling users to conduct detailed analysis and map suspicious block-chain transactions. SegWit address support is also available.
As well as the these features, the latest iteration also includes the following enhancements:
- Dedicated page for customer scripts
- Users can view scripts in ASM and HEX format
- Extra requests for API users to protect against interruptions during use
- Updated risk scoring algorithm which includes stability and reliability scoring
- Around 100 new entities added to the database covering more than 1 million blockchain addresses
- Numerous user interface improvements
Said Crystal Blockchain President, Michael DuBose:
“We are constantly working to make Crystal the comprehensive, all-inclusive tool for analyzing blockchain and cryptocurrencies. With the addition of Bitcoin Cash, we have significantly expanded Crystal’s analytics capabilities and made it easier for law enforcement and financial institutions to conduct necessary blockchain investigations.”
2018 has been a busy year for Bitfury, what with the release of its new ASIC mining chip the Bitfury Clarke as well the B8 Mining Server. However, this shouldn’t come as much of a surprise given the company’s rather wide operational scope which includes the development of crypto mining hardware, security and blockchain software.